Private California alcohol rehab centers work with good people who developed a drinking problem. These facilities cater to their clients’ needs. How do therapists do it? Here’s what you need to know about signing up for your own alcohol rehab success story.
Detoxification Begins the Recovery Process
Plenty of private California alcohol rehab centers offer detoxification services. These consist of a seven-day stay at the facility. Furthermore, you safely withdraw from alcohol under the watchful eyes of medical professionals. Because withdrawal symptoms include seizures and the potential of delirium tremens, don’t consider it optional.
In a week, you overcome the cravings. One morning, you wake up without withdrawal symptoms. You’ll feel great. Overcoming the physiological dependency’s a great accomplishment!
How Treatment Customization at California Alcohol Rehab Centers Supports Long-Term Recovery
You’re now ready to focus on the psychological addiction. It takes a little longer to overcome this condition. Executive drug and alcohol rehab in California offers you various options. Examples include:
- Residential treatment that lets you live at the facility, eat, and also socialize after therapy sessions
- Extended care that picks up after the initial 30 days to give up an additional 30 or 60 days to recover
- Partial hospitalization, which encourages at sober living homes or your own home
- Intensive outpatient treatment that lets you schedule therapy around work or school for a part-time rehab experience
- Sober living, which benefits residential clients who graduate from the program and want a safety net before returning home
These treatment delivery options are also only a few examples of the customization your care undergoes. Most importantly, the alcohol rehab Laguna Beach trusts also customizes individual therapies. Modalities include:
- Behavioral treatments that teach you how to replace dysfunctional patterns with functional coping skills
- Group therapy, which develops healthy social skills and readies you for support group attendance after program graduation
- Talk therapy as a way to have one-on-one time with a trained therapist who guides you toward recovery
- Relationship counseling for marriages with codependency issues or dangers of breaking up
- Recreational therapy as a means for developing new hobbies, boosting self-esteem, and working toward a healthier lifestyle
Excellent Facilities Offer Dual Diagnosis Assessments and Treatments
Did you know that many people abuse alcohol because they have undiagnosed mental health problems? Examples include anxiety, PTSD, or depression. Instead, maybe you have one of these conditions and don’t know it. Regardless of the situation, a high-quality facility evaluates your mental health before treatment.
If you meet the profile, you receive individualized care that counteracts the condition. In the process, therapists disarm a significant trigger for substance abuse. Generally, therapists call this dual diagnosis treatment. It means that you recover from alcohol abuse at the same time that you undergo care for mental health issues.
Of course, before you can undergo the healing process that customized modalities provide, you need to reach out for help. Finally, excellent California alcohol rehab centers are standing by, ready to take your call and answer questions. To learn more about an executive drug and alcohol rehab in California, call now.